Jiro Dreams of Sushi

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reibrew

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm still new to homebrewing (less than a year, a couple biabs and extract kits under my belt) .. but I watched the movie in the title Thrusday and it instantly made me want to brew right away. It's a little hard to get your hands on, but it's a really good documentary. My last batch got infected because I didn't clean my bottles properly, and I rushed the process along not really caring about it too much.

Placed order that night, got it today, nailed my mash in at 152 and can't wait to start the boil.

I also cleaned my kitchen after watching the movie.

Watch this movie.

That is all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbV6knbeUFE

Jiro's son mentions beer in the movie, which is what reminded me to brew :p

One of the better docs I've seen in years. How many of us can say we have that kind of discipline and passion for our work? I watched this on Netflix about a month ago. Maybe it's still there, too. Brew something great today.

Yeah it's still on netflix. I've wanted to watch it just because of the title. Now I actually will.

Back