• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York JAGGER BUSH 120-Volt 20-Amp Boil Coil/Heating Element Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aqualab

Reaction score
Jagger Bush 110 Volt 20 Amp heating element controller. Control up to 20 amps with the turn of the dial. Power switch is a 20 amp circuit breaker. 6 ft power cord. Metal case. Works with the Blichmann BoilCoil heating element or any other heating element. The coil needs to be an L5-20P style male plug. Controller plug is standard outlet. Works great, like new condition. $137 shipped CONUS. Thanks

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

Last edited:
May be a dumb question but this plugs into a standard wall outlet and I could use it with any kettle?

Not dumb. Yes, plugs into any typical wall outlet. The coil or cal-rod that you have on your kettle would then plug into the controller. The male plug on your heater would need to be a L5-20P. Picture 3 shows the female plug that your heater plugs into.

Thanks

I wish I could swing it. Thanks for the replies but I don't think the wife will go for it right now.

Back