It's Red Dawn, not Dirty Dancing dammit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddy Jim was one of the Russians that paratrooped into the playground at the school in that scene in Red Dawn. He's a homebrewer too.

My buddy Steve was one of the people at the party in Dead Poet's Society. It was filmed in his parent's house. Actually every off-campus in-house scene was filmed at that house. He drinks my homebrew.

I guess that's not all that relevant to the discussion. ;)

i cant believe it took so long to mention NEXT OF KIN. whatever he did in red dawn and dirty dancing cancel eachother out. next of kin makes up for roadhouse and ghost combined.

rest in peace, another victim.

or Donnie Darko as the pervert motivational speaker. Great movie but depressing like Dear Zachary.

How come The Outsiders is so undermentioned on here. Definatly a better movie than any other. Although Point Break, Roadhouse, and Red Dawn were all pretty awsome.

It is ok to like Dirty Dancing. I am sure no one would make too much funny of you. No need to make an entire thread pretending you like another of his movies more. It is cool, really.

Sad that Patrick has passed away, but he did battle pancreatic cancer longer than most.

But for the last time - his big movie was Red Dawn - NOT Dirty Dancing!

WOLVERIENES forever!

Thx for a great acting career, and sorry that you got cut short by that horrible cancer.

Red dawn all the way

Back