Its only Me...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jugs20f

Reaction score
Hi Just started brewing, isnt going to well... 1st thing we did was cider and then alco-pop, then beer and just finishing off the wine...really trying our best but they seem to be missing something...so this seems to be the best site to look at fingers cross i find out where am going wrong,

the alco- pop was smashing but u cant sit on a sunday afternoon with it!! i wanna beer....lol

so please please please help this damsel in distress...

Thanks for reading

xxxxx

Welcome to HBT. I started making wine, then added beer to my recipes. I'm still learning (I think I'll always be learning!) but I've been making some really good beer and I know you can too!

Look around and post any questions you have. Also, I highly recommend reading howtobrew.com for the basics. I liked the online version so much, my husband bought me the book for Christmas.

Again, Welcome! :mug:

Welcome to brewing and to this forum - this place is great! The brewing gets easier the more you do it, hang in there! For simple recipes, it's hard to beat some of the beer kits that you can order from Midwest, Northern Brewer, Austin Homebrew Supply, Beer-wine.com, etc. Or ask for some recipe help on here! You can definitely brew great beer!

Cheers, i'll get there in the end...just do alot of sampling am happy with that...hehehehe

swill it round the glass, have a sniff, take a sip, then...erm...erm... drink the rest...hehehehehe

see that wasnt hard to learn...hehehehehe

Thanks again

xxxx

Back