It's about time I joined! (from Columbus)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slobberchops

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new to brewing (started in October). I've brewed about 8 batches so far and am loving it! I've received a lot of help from this site as I've bumbled my way through the mistakes new brewers make (thank you!), so I figured it is time I join!

I'm currently extract brewing (with partial grain) on a turkey fryer.

I've been into craft beer for a long time, but homebrewing has spoiled me...there's no fresher hoppy beer than the one you've brewed yourself. Currently working on a Kolsch for my Dad's visit in April and a California Common for spring.

Shoot me a note if you want to grab a beer in Columbus.

Cheers!

Hello all,

I'm new to brewing (started in October). I've brewed about 8 batches so far and am loving it! I've received a lot of help from this site as I've bumbled my way through the mistakes new brewers make (thank you!), so I figured it is time I join!

I'm currently extract brewing (with partial grain) on a turkey fryer.

I've been into craft beer for a long time, but homebrewing has spoiled me...there's no fresher hoppy beer than the one you've brewed yourself. Currently working on a Kolsch for my Dad's visit in April and a California Common for spring.

Shoot me a note if you want to grab a beer in Columbus.

Cheers!

full boils, i assume. good work and welcome. :rockin:

Welcome. Do we actually have to stop the car to grab the beer or will you be out in the driveway handing them out?

Back