• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ispindel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gingerneil

Reaction score
Fully built using 4.0 boards and genuine 18650 batteries. Shipped from the UK using international tracked. $60 via PayPal.

Are they programmed and/or calibrated already? Can you verify they work? Is your price including the shipping cost?

Hi. They are flashed with the latest firmware, and tested. I'm not calibrating them as I'd go through way too much sugar! It's pretty easy to do. Yes - including shipping if paying via PayPal direct.

Last edited:
Can you track multiple hydrometers at once?

Yes. You can assign a name in the ubidots config and each will show as a different device with its own data presentation etc.
I can do two for $110 if you want more than one, as I will save a little on postage

IMG_20200619_110723.jpg

Power switch on the top between the two boards....

I can confirm they work great. I bought two a few weeks ago. Just make sure you have strong wifi if you are planning to use it in a stainless fermenter.

Also, www.monitor.beer is an inexpensive service for using them.

Back