ISO:UnionJack & Homebrew FT: Any PA Beer, my UJ clone and All Bret IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhamFish

Reaction score
I'd like to trade with an established member for a 6-pack of Union Jack and maybe 3-4 homebrews. I'm willing to send anything I can find here in central PA and my most recent homebrews (I can get, Troegs, Duclaw, Weyerbacher, Stouds, Slyfox, and a number of very local beers and if you have a request that I can get I'm happy to do it).

I brewed the Firestone Walker Union Jack Clone from the BN podcast and the HBT thread. I'd like to know if I was successful, but I've never had a Union Jack and I cant get one locally. I'd love to taste my clone side by side when it is ready. I was hoping that an HBT member could help me with this?

I'd like to send an oz. for oz. trade for a total of around 10 bottles. If you want a bottle or two of my clones, I'd be very happy to send that; I'd value a second opinion on my clone. I also did the same beer, but pitched Brett Trois only and sub'd a half pound of oatmeal and half pound of rye to increase mouthfeel since brett tends to make a thin beer. I could send that as well.

I'm in a 3 person BJCP study group; we are taking the exam on Dec 2. If you happened to have homebrew that you have recently entered into a competition and have score sheets that you could copy and send along that would be an even bigger help. We could really use some beers for score calibration.

I am primarily looking to trade with an established member with the intention of establishing a trade record for future trades in this forum. I'm a relatively new poster so I would be happy to send first since that is customary for first trades.

Where in CPA are you?

I live in Southern York County, and spend a lot of time in MD, which gets Firestone Walker. So I have regular access to a good bit of their lineup.

If you don't get any hits from elsewhere, I'd be happy to look for a fresh 4-pk of Union Jack for you.

Where in CPA are you?

I live in Southern York County, and spend a lot of time in MD, which gets Firestone Walker. So I have regular access to a good bit of their lineup.

If you don't get any hits from elsewhere, I'd be happy to look for a fresh 4-pk of Union Jack for you.

Cool thanks that would be great! They come in 4s? I'd be more than happy with 3. I'm in State College, in grad school at Penn State. I'm not sure Id have access to anything here that you couldn't get there but I'd be happy to look around.

If I don't hear anything from someone that could benefit from an east coast trade by the end of the weekend I'll send you a PM.

There isnt necessarily anything I would be looking for but I could easily get a sixer of union jack for you. If somebody wants to trade in the next few days take them up on it but if you have no luck elsewhere I can help you out.

There isnt necessarily anything I would be looking for but I could easily get a sixer of union jack for you. If somebody wants to trade in the next few days take them up on it but if you have no luck elsewhere I can help you out.

Thanks, my clone is getting the first of 2 dryhop additions today. I'll check back with you after I bottle and arrange something then.

Ok. I havent been on here much lately so if it takes me a couple days to respond dont worry ill get back to you.

Back