ISO: Sam Adams Imperial White

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello

Reaction score
I thought I had Total Wine holding two bottles for me for pickup and they sold them this morning. It is discontinued so they're not sure they'll get more. I need at least 2 bottles, 4 wouldn't hurt. Not sure if anyone ever thought to cellar these but these aren't the White Ale, it's the Imperial 10.3%.

$4$ trade is what I'm looking for.

I thought I had Total Wine holding two bottles for me for pickup and they sold them this morning. It is discontinued so they're not sure they'll get more. I need at least 2 bottles, 4 wouldn't hurt. Not sure if anyone ever thought to cellar these but these aren't the White Ale, it's the Imperial 10.3%.

$4$ trade is what I'm looking for.

Looks like I can still get some. Are you wanting bombers or 12 oz'ers? Beermenus shows that both are still available(hopefully). Let me know and I can try to pick them up today.

Either one. 12 oz gets me a couple more to keep. I brewed a clone so I assume I'll drink 2 then if I can get 2 more for the friend I brewed it for, that would be great. If there are even 4 out there.

I am pretty sure I have access to this as well in 4 packs. Let me know if everything else doesn't work out.

Well, my shop was a negative...i remember buying it for a friend a while back but i guess it isn't around anymore.

I guess they discontinued it. I'm using it to test my recipe. I may have found it here after all but if not, another member has been working with me over PMs. I figure I would want 2 for the guy I'm basically brewing this for so he can test it as well.

They discontinued the 4pks and opted to make them part of their 22oz rotational line, so you should be able to track down some of those

The 4 pack should be there. The carrier is on the side of the Styrofoam packing. Hopefully it all survived the journey.

Latest posts

Back