• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa ISO Conical trade?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDWest

Reaction score
Wasn't sure how to quite word what I'm looking for, but I've got an SS Brewtech 7 gal. BME conical. I'm looking for a 14 gal. or 1/2 bbl conical. Doesn't necessarily need to be BME. Seeking even trade or willing to pay the difference.

Context: I recently upgraded my 5 gal. brewing system to a 15 gal. brewing system and need to also up the volume of my cold side.

If it gets to the point that you are willing to sell your SS Brewtech 7 gal conical, I might be interested if the price is right . I would needed it shipped to 08817

Good luck.
Jim

If it gets to the point that you are willing to sell your SS Brewtech 7 gal conical, I might be interested if the price is right . I would needed it shipped to 08817

Good luck.
Jim
Still interested in the 7 gal. conical?

I would be interested in the 7 gallon conical if it's not spoken for.
It's not officially spoken for. A few people have expressed their interest. PM me and we can talk about details if you want.

What state are you in? Might help if ppl are contemplating pickup.
I put IOWA for the thread prefix, but maybe that wasn't very noticeable. The fermenter just became spoken for yesterday, but I appreciate the advice!

Back