ISO Cigar City/Pliny/Heady/non local - Have: 5 bottles of zombie dust/great Ohio beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flipadelphia

Reaction score
Like the title says, I'd love to try some Cigar City, especially their Jai Alai IPA. I've also never had Pliny the Elder.

I have 5 bottles of Zombie Dust, I also have access to lots of great Ohio/Michigan beers.

Fat Head Headhunter: My favorite IPA, absolutely fantastic. I can get super fresh bottles too, you won't be disappointed if you like IPA.

Mad Tree/Rhinegiest: New breweries that opened in Cincinnati. They are both blowing up and both make outstanding beer. Rhinegeist Truth IPA has won numerous awards and it's only been out about a year.

Breweries are blowing up in Cincinnati and Ohio in general, and I can get anything you'd like just about. I've just named a few here.

So anyway, if you're interested let me know. I'm also interested in other beers from other parts of the country that I may not know about.

I can get cigar city beers. What kinda trade you looking for on the zombie dust?

Sent from my iBeer sorry for any and all mistakes!

Back