• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ISO: Cigar City Jai Alai

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevem86

Reaction score
I had some of this delicious brew when I was in Florida in January and I can't stop thinking about it!
I would love to trade a few things from Texas for some Jai Alai.
I have access to:
Saint Arnold
Karbach
No Label
Fort Bend Brewing
Jester King

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

We carry that at the store I work for. What Jester King can you get? Also, how much CC Jai Alai are you looking for?

I am looking for 2 6-packs (cans would be fine)
I can get most jester king except for Funk Metal (it is very hard to come by)

Sounds good. What type of swap do you want? The two 6pk for how much Jester? I'm not familiar with their beer except they are really good and I want to try them. I can check in the morning to see how much we have in stock.

As far as I've seen, Jester King only comes in 22 oz bombers.
How about 3 bottles of JK for 2 6-packs of jai alai cans?

Sounds good to me. I would like to try their Stouts, Flemish red, light to med sours and Farmhouse Ales. I'll be in touch in the morning after I see what we have left in stock.

Where can you get all of those Jester Kings? The only store I can found that has more than 3 or 4 kinds is in Lake Jackson. Mind sharing the store name? (D&Q didn't have that many either)

Latest posts

Back