ISO: Small Christmas Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayDubWill

Reaction score
I'm looking for a small trade for Christmas. I can send 6-10 cans of local Gulf States craft beer from breweries in Louisiana to Florida. I'm looking to get this done fairly quickly so beers can arrive before Christmas. I haven't been very active lately, but I've traded occasionally before on this site and others. I'm happy to ship first and you can turn around the same shipper box when you receive it (granted it doesn't get too beat up in the mail). I'm not looking for a strict oz-4-oz or $4$ trade, but something also in the 6-10 can range would be great.

If you're looking for Hunahpu or anything J. Wakefield, this is not that trade. Although I can include a can of Cigar City Jai alai if IPA's are your jam. I'm looking for your readily available quality beers I can't get down here. The more local the better. PM me your location and style wish and as long as your not in a Gulf State (but still in the lower 48) we can make this happen.

~Jason

Latest posts

Back