ISO: Bruery proxy/mule

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrPhunk

Reaction score
<edit> I found a trustee in a former trade partner, but someone please hook up ruger988 below!

**A couple of us won the lottery to buy Black Tuesday but we need someone to pick them up for us. I will happily compensate with a thank you box of midwest love for the pickup and of course pay shipping to me in IL. We only have until tomorrow to place our orders so if you can help out and get back to me right away that would be great!
Thanks!**

Brent

Last edited:
Not to thread jack but I figure its better than 20 identical threads... I could use someone as well (after DrPhunk is taken care of of course) my day to buy is tomorrow as well.

Thanks (mods delete if need be, DrPhunk, feel free to PM me or post here if you want me to delete and I'll do so happily as well)

no worries Ruger, I actually got someone to pickup for me already so this thread is all yours. I'll modify my original post accordingly.

I have the same "problem;" you guys beat me to the punch! :)

I will also be happy to compensate anyone who is willing to pickup and ship a package for me. if anyone is interested and willing, please PM me. My day to buy is Friday, so anyone interested PLEASE contact!

Sorry to semi-hijack, but we're all in this one together! Cheers all around!

I literally live 5 min. Away from the bruery. If you guys still need a mule pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I got taken care of... feel free to grab the next guy in line!!

I can help anyone else that needs a mule. I bought my single bottle today and work nearby the bruery.

Back