ISO: Bourbon County Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello

Reaction score
I'm in Raleigh NC and got to the bottle shop 25 minutes after they started selling BCS. They sold out in 20. :( I would like to trade and will do anything local to NC. I'm not great about what I have here that is sought after but Dragon's Milk is fairly accessible and that's one people seem to like. People's Porter from Foothills is another. Sexual Chocolate is rare even though I'm close to the brewery so probably not that.

Also looking for Bourbon County Coffee Stout or any of their BCS.

mikeysab said:
Any access to good sours? I have 13 regular bcbs and bw and 2012 coffee.

Mike I can get some sours from Cali. What are you looking for?

mikeysab said:
I know I can get Tart of Darkness. I have to look for others though because I don't know off hand.

Local sours are pretty much non-existent here. I am in Raleigh, you can check but I've been told not to try to find any bottled.

That said, I have a couple people who are shipping some for payment and working on a trade for more. For now, I'm going to hold off on any more offers to trade/buy until I see what comes my way. Thank you everyone.

I have access to BCS. I'm just outside of Chicago and a couple of the stores here have it and plenty of it. I can get 2 bottles at a time from a couple places, what do you have to trade? PM me

Latest posts

Back