Is Northern Brewer making fun of Budweiser?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, AB-Inner poking fun at that particular beer will probably boost sales at Elysian. Especially since there are probably plenty of people that don't know they bought out Elysian. Smart move either way for them, in that respect.

I still think it was probably a bad idea, long-term, to blatantly pick a fight with the segment of the beer market that is actually growing. But my guess is that doesn't bother them.

They care about us on a small scale, or they wouldn't be scooping up every craft brand that'll take the check. As for caring about beer culture and quality product, we'll have to see.

Haha, now 10 Barrel Brewing Co. has stated in an article in The Bend Bulletin that "Our next small batch beer is DEFINITELY going to be a Pumpkin Peach Ale!”

Excellent.

http://goo.gl/yasYc5

Doesn't AB own 10 Barrel?

This whole thing is going to spiral into pumpkin peach lattes. I just know it.

Wait, so Elysian has made a pumpkin peach ale? The same Elysian that AB just bought out a little while back? So they just openly mocked the company they just bought? I bet the people at Elysian are REALLY loving that...

Well, AB-Inner poking fun at that particular beer will probably boost sales at Elysian. Especially since there are probably plenty of people that don't know they bought out Elysian. Smart move either way for them, in that respect.

I still think it was probably a bad idea, long-term, to blatantly pick a fight with the segment of the beer market that is actually growing. But my guess is that doesn't bother them.

I want to tell everyone what the logo looks like to me, especially after reading the description of the beer as feeling "super creamy" in a certain area. Like I said, I want to, but I also want to be welcomed on this forum and my description would only be marginally appropriate in the boneyard. Therefore, I will just leave the post right here and let everyone else make their own judgement....

If a Pumpkin Peach Ale and a Budweiser were placed in front of me every day for a year. At the end of the year there would be 365 Budweisers sitting on the table.

Back