Is my avatar too aggressive looking?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is my avatar too aggressive looking

• too aggressive looking and I feel threatened when you post a reply

• not aggressive looking and looks fine

• don't care about the avatar you should see mine

Results are only viewable after voting.

the_Roqk

Reaction score
Just wondering if everyone here on HBT feels that my avatar is too aggressive looking? If so, then why do you feel that way? If not then explain why it's okay? If you don't care then it's quite alright. How about a poll to find out what can be done about it.

um...it's the roc. How is this guy aggressive? hahaha
BC-The%20Rock.jpg

Too aggressive for what? I don't get the question really, never thought anything about it so I guess no.

Too aggressive for what? I don't get the question really, never thought anything about it so I guess no.

I replied to a thread a few weeks back giving my opinion on something and was informed by a poster stating that he felt my avatar was too aggressive looking. And therefore it made my replies come off as being aggressive because of the avatar.

I replied to a thread a few weeks back giving my opinion on something and was informed by a poster stating that he felt my avatar was too aggressive looking. And therefore it made my replies come off as being aggressive because of the avatar.

I think I remember that and it was probably a joke. I can kick the ass of any picture of a guy so I am not "ascared" of it! :D

It makes me feel like my penis is incredibly small.
Your av is intimidating.

I am going to close my computer and cry myself to sleep, then have nightmares about it.

BUT!
Im going to have a brew first! :p
-Me

You need to find yourself some enlightenment and you'll feel a lot better.

Liquid libations are no problem with enlightening the spirit within. I have been feeling pretty good lately and haven't touched a drop since yesterday.

The reason for starting this post is not to cleanse my conscience but to take a census of what other people think. I really feel fine about my avatar and actually have many other things to worry about. But, I'm really not a worrier either.

One word. Kittens.

I vote for aggressive. Though I don't know why. I loved the rock in that movie when he ate the hallucinogenic fruit. GET AWAY MONKEY!

I also vote that it's an odd question to ask.

I guess I should have avatar-envy. I am so jealous that I don't even have one.

Seriously, it doesn't bother me.

I think that my avatar is scarier because it actually IS me.
I scare the **** out of me sometimes...
Especially when I see me.
Damn...
-Me

Naked cats, now that's aggressive. Or is it offensive?

Or do you find it titillating?

Back off freak!!! Stay away from my cat!

Who are any of us to make comments on the people that posters are in love with.

I know of several young girls, and a boy, with pin up posters of The Rock and I don't think those girls are intimidating either.

If you were always drunk like my avatar always was (RIP Charles Bukowski), you wouldn't care what others thought about it.

Back