Is it this "addicting"?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xsists

Reaction score
I have been drinking my first brew every night since I've kegged it (since this past Saturday). I normally don't drink during the week but I can't put this stuff down! Is this how its going to be from now on?

mmmm...yummy homebrew....I never knew it was this easy to become an alcoholic....

but to be serious...yes.. it is this addictive, and its a great hobby ...in moderation :)

....or not

If you keep making stuff you like... Probably... :D

Only thing holding me back from drinking for the past ~2 weeks has been a head/chest cold... Otherwise, I'd be completely out of my normal ABV brews and only have some big brews left (8.1% and 9.7% ABV)... Luckily, I'm almost back up to par, so there's brews in the fridge that are starting to call my name... I'm just waiting for my taste buds to recover fully before having home brew again... Soon... Oh so very soon... :D

At least my pipeline is starting to get built back up again... Have one batch to bottle before the end of the weekend, then another batch will probably be bottled next weekend... In a few more weeks, another batch should be ready too... I'll need to drink in order to make room for the brews to bottle condition. :rockin:

Just when I think my last batch is not going to be that good, it starts to change and get better. Happens to most of us. Believe it or not, it's not only going to be this good, it's probably going to be BETTER as it ages a bit.

I second that second batch. Get R DONE!

Latest posts

Back