Interested in getting this keg setup whats it worth??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mx750ktm

Reaction score
I found this kegerator on the local craigslist. As I would be new to the whole kegging experience I'm just curious what numbers you would offer on this setup. Also can anyone give me any information on this keg style, can you tell how many gallons its holds or approx. Can all kegs be re-filled by the homebrewer the ad makes it sound like he bought it with Busch light or something in it. Here is what the ad says. "
single tap kegerator 2 co2 bottles and emty keg ready for your superbowl party just pick up new keg ".

ricizo.jpg

That's not "his" keg, and shouldn't be included in the deal.

That said, you can tell him you don't want it, and make him a lower offer on the price.

"What's it worth?"

In reality, whatever someone will pay for it.

What's he asking for it?

I bought something like this on craigslist and let me suggest... Making your own kegerator route if at all possible. Why? Bc the brewer in you will soon want not one but two taps for your homebrew and will find yourself paying upwards of hundreds of dollars replacing the tower anyway...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Everyone that I knew that bought a keg-o-rator fell into one of two categories. They loved it (not homebrewers) or ended up rebuilding it (homebrewers).

If the price is right, then you might consider it, I picked up something similar to that, but probably a different brand for $150, and quickly upgraded the tower to a triple faucet unit as I was able to fit 3 ball lock kegs in it. I normally see them in my area listed on craigslist for $250-$350 with no real rhyme or reason as far as condition vs price goes. Also, don't forget to check the date on the CO2 tank, as that could be a negotiating point if it is out of inspection.

Back