Inner Redneck

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ffd520

Reaction score
I got in touch with my inner redneck tonight. Drank bud light and PBR and everything. Yehhhawww muthermuf*cker!!!!!!
#drunk

September through January twice a week I sit in a slough waste deep in water and shoot ducks and geese. That's my redneck thing

I've bought more than one 18pk of PBR lately.

I've been really lazy on the brewin', and have nothing but empty kegs. Gotta try and motivate myself to keg the porter sitting in primary for god-knows-how-long-now.

I like being a redneck :) Got the cowboy boots, and camouflage "Coors Light" hat and everything.

Slipped on my thongs, admired my mullet, drank a VB, and put some Bundy rum stickers on the Falcon.
(None of which is - or ever will happen, just entertaining the thought of being a bogan/redneck for the day haha)

Yes, let it out... Always good for yuppie kind to feel that level of liberation for a change. Consider yourself fortunate, most can't handle it.

:mug:

With the PBR, you might be a hipster too.

This right here. None of the proud "country" folk I know would be caught dead with PBR. That's also out in the middle of nowhere Missouri, so who knows.

With the PBR, you might be a hipster too.

1620742673_532dd66d_mind_blown_xlarge.jpeg

This right here. None of the proud "country" folk I know would be caught dead with PBR. That's also out in the middle of nowhere Missouri, so who knows.

Too proud for PBR? Disqualified as redneck.

Ain't no real redneck too good for ANY beer! LOL.

Actually, a hipster redneck is a thing. I live in the woods, I see it. I also see men in certain affluent areas wearing capris while rocking a Duck Dynasty esque beard. Tis strange times indeed.

Latest posts

Back