Imperial brown ale PM recipe??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slippery

Reaction score
Trying to hunt up a PM recipe for a hopping brown ale. If any of you have had shorts "good humans" dry hopped double brown, that's what am shooting for.
Anyone have any suggestions ?

Google Janet's Brown Ale. I don't have a partial mash recipe link, but, it is a famous big hoppy brown ale.

The recipe is on line, morebeer has a kit, and the recipe is in the brewing classic styles book.

I am not sure where you are in the country, but one amazingly good hopped amber is Ale Asylum's Ambergeddon. It is simply delicious. Ale Asylum is from Madison, WI. My next project is to attempt to clone it. When I find a recipe that works, I will PM you it.

slippery said:
Trying to hunt up a PM recipe for a hopping brown ale. If any of you have had shorts "good humans" dry hopped double brown, that's what am shooting for.
Anyone have any suggestions ?

There is a recipe for Good Humans that has the AG ingredients listed and you might find an extract version of also.

Do a search and see if you can find a link here or on the web.
I think Briess posted the scaled up recipe on their web site.

if you need janet browns pm recipe i have it

I just ordered the book classic brews and I believe that recipe is in there.....whether or not its a pm recipe, not sure. Thanks for the offer.

I just ordered the book classic brews and I believe that recipe is in there.....whether or not its a pm recipe, not sure. Thanks for the offer.

its in the book brewing classic styles by jamil z and john palmer and yes its a pm recipe

Back