I'm only gonna live another 25 years!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiseAgainstMe

Reaction score
Just was looking at the memberships and thought it was funny that the lifetime one is for 25 years, apparently that's all I have left according to the site.:cross:

In 25 years the internet will have evolved into an independent organism that feeds off of human brain waves and uses people to do it's bidding. You won't need a subscription to HomebrewTalk anymore.

I'm hoping in 25 years, Homebrewtalk will take place with holographic projections. So the forum will be like attending a brewing conference every time you log on. Hopefully they will allow some of us to adjust our physical parameters :)

I'm hoping in 25 years, Homebrewtalk will take place with holographic projections. So the forum will be like attending a brewing conference every time you log on. Hopefully they will allow some of us to adjust our physical parameters :)

With holographic projections, the "Premium Membership" forum will be even more exciting! ;)

Back