I'm in love

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kklowell

Reaction score
With my auto-siphon! After reading about these things for a long time I finally bought one maybe as long as a year ago. Finally got around to making a batch of beer and tried it. Love I tell ya, LOve!

With my auto-siphon! After reading about these things for a long time I finally bought one maybe as long as a year ago. Finally got around to making a batch of beer and tried it. Love I tell ya, LOve!

Lowell was the inspiration for my early brewing. You should master a "Mamoth Ave Stompin' Ground Mild" and sell it to the beerworks over on Father Morresette Blvd.

Don't get too excited. They are made of crappy plastic that will crack within a year if you use it with any regularity. I did enjoy them until I bought my 3rd one and said F' that and moved to stainless and co2 racking.

Don't get too excited. They are made of crappy plastic that will crack within a year if you use it with any regularity. I did enjoy them until I bought my 3rd one and said F' that and moved to stainless and co2 racking.

Really? I've used mine for nearly 4 years. I cracked my first one on the first use (at the bend trying to put the hose on, and I still used it for a year with the broken cane bend) but since I've replaced it I've not had ANY issues with it. And I think I probably brew more "regularly" than most folks...

Back