I'm in a mellow mood tonight....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
roesso said:
what about gg allin that mellow music

roesso

102.gif

mellow;
Greg Allman: Laid Back, Long live Duwayne!!!!!!!!
David Sanborne:any
Stevie Raye: Any
Sinead O'conner: most
Stevie Nicks: any/fav "The Highway Man", "Rhainnon"
Sarah Mclaughlin: any/most
Eagles: Hotel CA
Stevie Winwood: all
Journey: all
Patsy Cline: all
Hank, JR, :all/most
Me Grampy's fav, Hank Sr. & Marty Robbins:any

Copper

if you want some beer drinking music try hank the III and the damn band. Check Lime wire you should have some luck there.

Pumbaa said:
Metalica, Antrax, SOD, Marlyn Manson, NiN . . . .

Anthrax-Sound Of White Noise...Godsmack, Corrosion Of Conformity, Fuel, Godhead, Megadeth, Monster Magnet, Prodigy, White and Rob Zombie, Static X, Faith No More...

And yes, Janes Addiction is one of the best. The videos from their DVD "3 Days" is excellent.

Now THATS relaxing!

would like to find a SOD cd speak english or die any help would be nice my dog ate mine

roesso said:
would like to find a SOD cd speak english or die any help would be nice my dog ate mine

Amazon has them, with the extra tracks, for $13.99! Used are around $10 so might as well buy a new one. :rockin:

Tony said:
Anthrax-Sound Of White Noise...Godsmack, Corrosion Of Conformity, Fuel, Godhead, Megadeth, Monster Magnet, Prodigy, White and Rob Zombie, Static X, Faith No More...
In a former lifetime I the James B. Martin part of a pretty comprehensive Faith No More cover band. I once dislocated a finger in a amp-jump during a Woodpecker From Mars encore. Oh, to be 19 with loud amps......:rockin:

Latest posts

Back