I'm Back!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waunabeer

Reaction score
Wow, after a nearly 3-year hiatus, I'm back to brewing in my newer digs. Over two years ago I moved back to Michigan from Wisconsin and have been eagerly waiting to produce a brew room in my basement. If the house I bought didn't need so much darn work, it would have come sooner, but it is what it is.

Moving forward, I've finally dedicated an area down there and quickly built a room (similar to the one I had in Wisconsin, but a little bigger). I brewed my first batch on Tuesday; I'd say it went pretty good. It is like riding a bike, but I think I actually got better with my process than before. The time off gave me time to think about how I did things in the past and how I'd like to improve on them.

I still have plans to give it some bling, but here are some pictures of what I've done so far::mug:

20151025_155919.jpg

20151026_164704.jpg

20151026_164718.jpg

20151027_223355.jpg

20151025_190428.jpg

3 year hiatus? Everyone, please join me in turning our backs on him and shunning him from our community.

:p

Welcome back man! Congrats on the new setup and getting back into it :mug:

Rev.

Yea, don't call us, we'l call you...just kidding, and just jealous! Your new setup looks great. What gallon BK is that?

Yea, don't call us, we'l call you...just kidding, and just jealous! Your new setup looks great. What gallon BK is that?

It's a 15 gal. bk. I just ordered a second SS tech brew bucket and a 15 gal. megapot 1.2. Making a few changes here and there.

It's a 15 gal. bk. I just ordered a second SS tech brew bucket and a 15 gal. megapot 1.2. Making a few changes here and there.

I have a 10G megapot 1.2, which i like. looking to go 15G BK and use the 10 for hot liquor.

Back