If you have an iPhone READ THIS NOW!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Papaya103057675

I hate how the game makes you do things and then won't let you continue until you do what it says... I don't want to go prank anyone!

Jester said:
Papaya103057675

I hate how the game makes you do things and then won't let you continue until you do what it says... I don't want to go prank anyone!

You don't have to.... But with a name like Jester you should
:mug;

It works! I have to do a force stop each time, but at least I am getting some hops! Thanks! The only problem now is that it won't give me credit for making 4 recipes with trappist malt. I have made 11 batches, and it hasn't given me credit for any of them.

Oh well, its a fun time waster anyway.

onthekeg said:
It works! I have to do a force stop each time, but at least I am getting some hops! Thanks! The only problem now is that it won't give me credit for making 4 recipes with trappist malt. I have made 11 batches, and it hasn't given me credit for any of them.

Oh well, its a fun time waster anyway.

Sounds like you're having some weird problems dude... I really would uninstall the app and reload it fresh...

I am knocking on the door to level 20 but the game stopped giving me tasks to complete. I am losing interest now that it's just a free for all.

I think I have added friends but I still can't see anyone on my barrels to visit.

Anyone add me ?
Papaya104711470

forstmeister said:
I am knocking on the door to level 20 but the game stopped giving me tasks to complete. I am losing interest now that it's just a free for all.

No no, that only happens for a while.... Then you get harder tasks.... I thought that too... But now the tasks are not to brew this or that but to build more, buy things and expand...

Airplanedoc said:
Im working toward 22, I noticed that too, it kind of sucks

I'm almost to 26 And they game has asked me to start doing things again.... It wants me to expand to get a big XP now

Im so happy the glitched leveled me up 20 levels to 32, life is good with this many hops! Just wish I hadn't run out of battery I'd be at level 100.

theveganbrewer said:
Im so happy the glitched leveled me up 20 levels to 32, life is good with this many hops! Just wish I hadn't run out of battery I'd be at level 100.

WOOW! Lucky dude!

[ame="http://youtu.be/kPgIFXffyxQ"]http://youtu.be/kPgIFXffyxQ[/ame]

This is the glitch, did this for about 20 minutes straight before crashing/battery dying.

I managed to re-create the glitch. You need a batch in the kettle, and a batch in the fermenter as you go from one level to the next. If you can time the +1XP for when you go from one level to the next and have it be when you are in the fer mentor, it will just keep adding xp until it dies.

acefaser said:
Just started
add me username: acefaser

Can you tell me how you change that stupid papaya name? I've been looking everywhere in the brew Masters app and then I've been going into the papaya interface and checking there and I can't seem to find it?

Can someone help out with this?

Please help me with this I've been looking all over on how you accept friends

Go to your Papaya home, click News and it should show a number over the Volume icon. Click that volume icon and you can accept them there. Kinda of a dumb place, and not sure how I stumbled on it.

Also you can change your Papaya Nickname by going to Home > Me > Profile > Nickname. But on the iPhone for some reason that page comes up blank and I can't change it.

I need more hops!!! Is there a way to get more hops without using gold coins? Can you upgrade your hop farm?

I need more hops!!! Is there a way to get more hops without using gold coins? Can you upgrade your hop farm?

I don't think you can. There is a game you can buy (like the bottling one) to get more hops. I haven't bought it yet though.

blaster_54738 said:
I don't think you can. There is a game you can buy (like the bottling one) to get more hops. I haven't bought it yet though.

Getting more hops is easy.... By the mini game WAKA where you have to smash the critters and keep them from getting your hops. It's under the build area.... Look under games

I have way more hops then I need all of the time....
My problem is I need to wait for the distribution center to clear. But these are not problems, this are what the game is all about

Uggggh! Just opened it and somehow I dropped from level 10 to 1. All my progress is lost! Stupid beta games...

Getting more hops is easy.... By the mini game WAKA where you have to smash the critters and keep them from getting your hops. It's under the build area.... Look under games

I have way more hops then I need all of the time....
My problem is I need to wait for the distribution center to clear. But these are not problems, this are what the game is all about

Yeah that's the game I was trying to think of. I don't have my iPad at work with me to know the name

Someone send me a friend request or let me send them one so I can get that mission off of my to do list! Plus it would be cool to check out some other "breweries"

BadgerBrigade said:
Dude, that sucks....
I'm sorry to hear that...

Yea man sorry to hear that. I forgot to mention user name is dave3737. Don't know if other players can help out others but If possible I'd be glad to help you get back to your former glory.

stevet said:
Just tried to add dave3737.

How do I look for your request? I tried to find it but had no luck. Is your user name the same as on HBT? I can try to add you. Thanks :D

If one person is on iphone and another on android you cannot visit their brewery because it's two different games. You can still add them as a friend and see them on your barrels though.

Papaya105453879
I think my user is stevethompson
I'm playing on an iPhone.
Request away.
Gotta figure this thing out

I got to level 24 and figured I should try the uninstall and reinstall the game since it had so many glitches.
I did, and guess what? Back to level 1. Funny thing is, all my friends loaded again. Hmmm.
I have fought to level 11 in 2 days, but am out of coins. Such is life, before I would get a gift, and I could keep accepting the gift and make as many coins as I wanted to, actually the only way to get away from the gift was to exit the game and do a Force Close.
No chance at that this time.. Oh well. It is what it is.

Back