If only I had this kind of commitment.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"To date, Wilson has dropped about 18 pounds. He plans on breaking his beer only fast on Easter Sunday, in keeping with Christian tradition about Lent."

I'm pretty much going to assume he'll eat EVERYTHING from sun up to sun down.

thats pretty gnarely. I am sure hell have to ease back into regular food when he breaks the fast as he hasnt had any solid food in a while.

thats pretty gnarely. I am sure hell have to ease back into regular food when he breaks the fast as he hasnt had any solid food in a while.

Wow, yeah, the first time he "rolls a phatty snake eyes" is gonna be rough.

I'm going to bet not. After that long of not eating, he'll likely have a pretty small appetite.

You might be right, I'm sure he would love to get his hands on the food, smell how great it is... but I would be frustrated with the fact that I just wouldn't want to eat it all, or get full more easily off just a few bites.

I wish my employer could allow me to drink beer at work. I might consider this then. Or if I lived in a city with mass transportation so I wouldn't have to drink and drive...

In before Revvy.

If only you read the forum more.

There are about a dozen threads about J Wilson already.

I keed! I keed! :D

He's getting some good press and being a good example for homebrewers and Christians out there. I hope to shake his hand one day.

Back