I want to be a Nug-Nut????????!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eschatz

Reaction score
WTF?

Have you seen the new McDonalds commercial where they call people who like McNuggets "Nug-Nuts"? They must have been druck when they came up with that. The last time McDonalds did something this creepy it was the McRib! :(

seriously, I couldn't believe it when I heard it the first time. They're stubborn though, They must be nug-nuts if they think it"s gonna catch on.

I fricken love McNuggets though. My local MCD's has the four piece for a buck again.

ever since i watched super size me i wont eat a chicken nugget again. Basically their old menopausel chickens with enlarged breasts that stop producing eggs, they grind up the whole chicken then press then into recognizeable shapes. Mmmm, sounds delicious.

ever since i watched super size me i wont eat a chicken nugget again. Basically their old menopausel chickens with enlarged breasts that stop producing eggs, they grind up the whole chicken then press then into recognizeable shapes. Mmmm, sounds delicious.

Soylent Green is PEOPLE!

SWMBO and I were pretty repulsed by this commercial too. At first I thought they had come out with some kind of new product called a nuggnut.

It's really sad, these days...you can see, very transparently, when an ad campaign is trying to hard to concoct the next "meme" like the stupid budweiser frogs. You think we don't know? You think we're going to walk around saying "nug-nuts" and thus buying more of your nasty processed chicken pieces?

Unfortunately, the answer is probably yes for the relatively large proportion of mouth-breathing navel-gazers in this country. "hehe, nugnuts, that's purdy clever...duhhh...hey, keeeeds, raid the couch cushions, we're eatin' nuggets tonight!"

All that movie did was make me crave fast food... Although the new KFC commercial that has the boneless breast in it just looks like a tumor in a paper wrapper.

and before you saw the show you thought they were made from chickens who galloped freely around a farm and were petted everyday and fed the finest grains. Then politely "put down" and hand carved selecting only the finest peices of all white meat to then hand form and batter? haha

They're chicken nuggets!!

But yes the Nug-nuts sounds pretty lame. Haven't seen the commercial.

Tell you what though.... It's lunchtime and I kind of want a wedding cake made out of McNuggets right about now....

I recently watched that for the first time, I will NEVER eat a chicken nugget again....The cartoon of the chicken with the orangutan titties was funny though

Are there any African-Americans here that are offended by some of the marketing by McDonalds? My wife and I saw a McDs commercial the other night and we both looked at each other and said "Who exactly are they directing that ad towards?". It just seemed blatant that it was directed at a black market. Just curious...

Are there any African-Americans here that are offended by some of the marketing by McDonalds? My wife and I saw a McDs commercial the other night and we both looked at each other and said "Who exactly are they directing that ad towards?". It just seemed blatant that it was directed at a black market. Just curious...

You should see the Church's Chicken ads here.

mmm Wedding Cake. Why can you not buy cake that tastes like wedding cake? Is there a sacred recipe only allowed for weddings!

Yeah. The recipe for wedding cake is simple...get a real big regular cake and don't let anyone eat it until after you've given them two hours worth of access to an open bar. A two week old yeast cake from an unwashed carboy would taste mighty fine after two hours of an open bar and a handful of pretzels.

At the weekend? You crazy Scotsman.:D
I will be partaking Friday night, probably by myself. SWMBO is going out with her boyfriend.

And I made them suffer by pointing things out, like the misplaced opening scene of downtown Bedford Falls where George Bailey runs into shot! I'm insufferable to watch movies with. :D

They're the best.

chicken_nugget.jpg

God, you too. Maybe they just aged faster in the old days. At least they dressed nicely.

I think Stewart especially was in his 40s IIRC when he played the role. I think with old movies we let a lot of that slide as part of the "genre".

What always makes me mad is that Potter gets away with hiding the 8 grand. I know that's probably the point; even though he gets away with it he'll remain no less bitter for it. I guess I want the alternate ending where George Bailey deals him a roundhouse kick to the face! :rockin:

I think Stewart especially was in his 40s IIRC when he played the role. I think with old movies we let a lot of that slide as part of the "genre".

What always makes me mad is that Potter gets away with hiding the 8 grand. I know that's probably the point; even though he gets away with it he'll remain no less bitter for it. I guess I want the alternate ending where George Bailey deals him a roundhouse kick to the face! :rockin:

You do not kick Lionel Barrymore in the face. Ever.
No alternate ending, dammit.

Back