I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Natalie from the food blog Bake and Destroy. In her words, the food blog equivalent to a punch in the throat. Tattooed, scrawny as hell, and cute as a button.

image-1013759506.jpg

Peggy Olsen, Mad Men.

esq-01-elisabeth-moss-photo-0312-de.jpg

o-ELISABETH-MOSS-GQ-570.jpg

I just molested the living crap out of the like button.

Have I told you good folks about the hand slap system? My wife knows I have ethical hands and a wandering eye, but early on I felt the need to keep a clean shop whenever another woman's appearance made my heart skip a beat. I'd look, enjoy immensely and then feel somewhat guilty, so I would tell my now-wife. Yeah, I know, I'm weird.

According to her, this got old really quick. One day she noticed me looking and, before I could say anything, just said "stick your hand out". She then slapped my hand. Breakthrough! Now, I just put my hand out, and she gets to slap with fervor dependent on how annoying or slutty the woman in question is.

I mention all this because I put my hand out for Peggy once and got barely a slap at all. "Yeah, I get it, she's pretty awesome."

'Natalie from the food blog Bake and Destroy' and 'Peggy Olsen from Mad Men' are great additions to this thread.
I wouldn't give either a second look on the street, and think I'd have to have the bedroom light off.

Have I told you good folks about the hand slap system? My wife knows I have ethical hands and a wandering eye, but early on I felt the need to keep a clean shop whenever another woman's appearance made my heart skip a beat. I'd look, enjoy immensely and then feel somewhat guilty, so I would tell my now-wife. Yeah, I know, I'm weird.

According to her, this got old really quick. One day she noticed me looking and, before I could say anything, just said "stick your hand out". She then slapped my hand. Breakthrough! Now, I just put my hand out, and she gets to slap with fervor dependent on how annoying or slutty the woman in question is.

I mention all this because I put my hand out for Peggy once and got barely a slap at all. "Yeah, I get it, she's pretty awesome."

Creamy, I'm guessing you'd groove on Meg White (and maybe get smacked for it) :D
http://cdn.stereogum.com/files/2008/06/meg_white-resurfaces.jpg

WHAT? A guy in Montana who doesnt own cows?? Next thing you know people will tell me that not everyone in Montana owns a motorcycle and that some Montanans have neighbors!

;)

jhoneycutt said:
Danielle Cushman, the chic from American pickers. I'd love to see all her tattoos.

Oh yeah! A bit thick for my taste but I would definitely like to make that exception.

CreamyGoodness said:

That's great, unless you're someone who finds pain stimulating. Then what are you supposed to do?
headbanger said:
What about Cherie from Overhaulin?
I like it! Where did she buy her teeth from, The Gap?
HoppyDaze said:
I hate her stupid face
She's perfect for the thread. And you would hit it even with her clown face.
petie said:
Cat Cora?
No. Not here.

McBrewskie said:
No she absolutely belongs in this thread. I wouldn't **** that chick with a stolen dick.

Hahahaha! I woke up this morning and stumbled into the bathroom and found that someone had stolen my dick.

Absolutely. Her chest tattoo isn't all that great, and I love tats, but at her age it still looks fine. Either way, I'd smash.

I love her chest tat. Actually googled her and apparently she's also a burlesque dancer among other things. Hell I just love her:D

Indie-ish bratty surf rocker. Fun music for drinking beers by some sort of body of water with a cute girl nearby. Or just drinking.

(In reply to McBrewskie)

Latest posts

Back