I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marisa Tomei

Marisa-Tomei-9542448-1-402.jpg

I dunno I never thought of Marissa Romeo as hot until I saw The Wrestler.

Marlene Dietrich, if we're going to include the old dead hotties. In fact with her exaggerated almost skeletal bone structure and severe mouth I think she actually fits the thread.

image-1682462949.jpg

I see your Marlene Dietrich and raise you Annie Lennox.

As far as exaggerated features and severe facial structure that is.

CreamyGoodness said:
I see your Marlene Dietrich and raise you Annie Lennox.

As far as exaggerated features and severe facial structure that is.

I guess she's right for the thread, if we can find someone who thinks she's hot ;)

image-1455836079.jpg

Cant find a pic whilst at the office but 80's Annie Lennox... yes please. Those eyes are positively haunting, and I'll admit it, something about a woman wearing a necktie. Welcome to one of my many deviations.

Cant find a pic whilst at the office but 80's Annie Lennox... yes please. Those eyes are positively haunting, and I'll admit it, something about a woman wearing a necktie. Welcome to one of my many deviations.

I think Annie Lennox is a good call. It takes quite a woman to have such a butch hair cut and still look so feminine.

I thought she was a pretty hot back in the 80s.

okay, but when general consensus is that she's hot - then you're the outlier - not her.

This thread is supposed to be I think she's hot, but general consensus would differ.

;)

The picture isn't helping her cause much, she kinda looks like an older Shannon Dougherty (which in my mind resembles sloth from the goonies).

Back