• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I need some cider kegged in E Tn

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mel_Gibson

Reaction score
I am in East Tn and I am needing 5 gal. of cider kegged. I will buy the keg and do what work that needs to be done. All I need is for you to use your co2 equipment on it. I will pay you for your trouble or possibly we can work out a trade. I NEED this done by next Monday. Please shoot me a pm if you can help.

Is classifieds the correct place for this?

You might try cross posting this in Bottling/Kegging - Just because of your timeline.

Honestly though, if you're gonna buy the keg, and I assume something to serve from (Like a picnic tap), why not drop the extra bill on a cheap regulator and tank?

Even if someone hands you a carbonated keg of cider, you'll still have to have CO2 to serve it!

If I was closer I'd hook you up in a heartbeat, FWIW :mug:

Good luck!

I will be at the Lexington BBQ festival in Central NC if you want to meet me there. You would most likely spend more on gas than you would a tank and cheap regulator.

I went ahead a bought a kegging system. Thanks for the helpful comments! I'm about 1hour north of knoxville.

Back