I need a panel mount timer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfenton78

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been using a mechanical timer and Love controller with a 1500W heating element for my HLT, but I'd like to integrate everything into one unit. Does anyone have a recommendation for a panel mount timer? I'd prefer something in a LCD with a manual override and about the size of the love controller. Thanks.

jeff

Hey all,

I've been using a mechanical timer and Love controller with a 1500W heating element for my HLT, but I'd like to integrate everything into one unit. Does anyone have a recommendation for a panel mount timer? I'd prefer something in a LCD with a manual override and about the size of the love controller. Thanks.

jeff

This thing has everything but the kitchen sink. It's really one hell of a value.
http://www.auberins.com/index.php?m...id=115&zenid=c320813050d7a0a6dadc96f2efa66b19

I looked at the one Code posted when I was looking for one. I decided on a Love timer so that it would match my Love controllers. It was close to $50 though. I think I ordered it from Cole - Palmer.

I looked at the one Code posted when I was looking for one. I decided on a Love timer so that it would match my Love controllers. It was close to $50 though. I think I ordered it from Cole - Palmer.

Have a part #? Not seeing any timers on Cole Parmer that are made by Love.

The neat thing about the Love Timer is that the relay can handle 16 amps and can interrupt the power to the 1500 watt element after a set period of time.

Unless you have a bigger element, then I think you'd need a relay, correct?

Back