I love it when....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alistechbumb

Reaction score
A friend decides since he isn't brewing he should bring me all his kegs (4) and his library of books (8), all his equipment and says please take good care of it. Weekly brew day may have to happen twice a week here for a while to get all these kegs filled up. Time to build that kegerator. Man I love beer.

"Take good care of it"

Does this mean he will be wanting it back at some point? I hope not! Good score!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I just had a buddy move out of town for work. He didn't want to move the grain he had bought in a group buy a couple months ago, so he gave it to me... 350 pounds of it.

Free stuff is the best. All of my starting equipment was gifted to me by my wife's friend at work!

Well he is planning on filling the kegs and putting together a kegerator for them, so....

Exactly!
He gave me a carboy about a year ago and then when I acquired the turkey fryer he said " I should give you the rest of my stuff, at least you will use it" I thought he was kidding until he showed up last night.
Now if I had that 300 lbs of grain.....lolololol

I will brew him up an IPA, keg it in one of those he brought over, and let him "store" that for me in return, guess it's the least I can do.

Wow! 350 lbs! I thought I was king when I got 45! I'm not worthy! :)

2 sacks of MO, 2 sacks of German Pilsner, 1 sack of 2-row, and 1 sack of Chocolate malt (which is going to last a very long time). Also some random smaller bags.

It was good day.

Back