I Love Competitions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulud

Reaction score
Best part about them is the honest feedback from people who will not sugar coat what their opinion is on the beer.

but also getting a medal feels good too.

got 2 Bronzes today in Fugetaboutit so as Ice Cube says "today was a good day" :mug:

Best part about them is the honest feedback from people who will not sugar coat what their opinion is on the beer.

but also getting a medal feels good too.

got 2 Bronzes today in Fugetaboutit so as Ice Cube says "today was a good day" :mug:

Congratulations. I have yet to enter a comp.

Congrats I just entered my first comp a couple moths ago, placed 2nd & got a $75 check I used to buy an oxygenation system I agree comps are fun

Congratulations. I have yet to enter a comp.

thanks!

do it for sure! its the only unbiased feedback you will get :mug:

ive entered a few and gotten 3 medals now, but gotten 5 comps where it was just feedback but that feedback makes me want to refine my brews

Congrats I just entered my first comp a couple moths ago, placed 2nd & got a $75 check I used to buy an oxygenation system I agree comps are fun

thanks! you got paid for winning?! i need to try more competitions apparently haha

thanks!

do it for sure! its the only unbiased feedback you will get :mug:

ive entered a few and gotten 3 medals now, but gotten 5 comps where it was just feedback but that feedback makes me want to refine my brews

Just got a growler filler in the mail today. Going to rig up Biermuncher's bottle filler and will be ready to bottle again.

Just got a growler filler in the mail today. Going to rig up Biermuncher's bottle filler and will be ready to bottle again.

I bottle my beers from kegs too only when needed cause kegging made me lazy haha

Back