I like this time at night on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's more like making some friends and hanging out with them, which is more than nothing.
Oh I didn't mean to insinuate the interaction was nothing. On the contrary. I completely understand the fellowship. It's a good thing. My post was kinda meant as a tongue-in-cheek remark. Sorry for the interruption.

Reel ale, you are more than welcome to join in ... This isn't an exclusive club or anything ;)

To answer your question tho, I think your original thread scared people. If you reply and say something that's not quite worthy of your request could be embarrassing ... Or not many people were online when you posted.

Either way, don't take it personally since with rare occasion, nobody is being mean on here.

Reel ale, you are more than welcome to join in ... This isn't an exclusive club or anything ;)

To answer your question tho, I think your original thread scared people. If you reply and say something that's not quite worthy of your request could be embarrassing ... Or not many people were online when you posted.

Either way, don't take it personally since with rare occasion, nobody is being mean on here.

Nope I am mean. Ruthless in your face mean if some one wastes beer. And brutal mean if it is my beer:mug:

Oh I didn't mean to insinuate the interaction was nothing. On the contrary. I completely understand the fellowship. It's a good thing. My post was kinda meant as a tongue-in-cheek remark. Sorry for the interruption.

Just hang out here with us for a week, you'll see. :cross: We are going to start a commune but not until Dan gets back. Throughout this whole topic we interrupt each other, look at my opossum, no! look at my gun!

Dan's fine. Just chillin' to himself and his loved ones. Working, all that boring stuff.

Just hang out here with us for a week, you'll see. :cross: We are going to start a commune but not until Dan gets back. Throughout this whole topic we interrupt each other, look at my opossum, no! look at my gun!

Dan's fine. Just chillin' to himself and his loved ones. Working, all that boring stuff.

Look at my gun shoot Bobbis possum:)

I just lifted it earlier when searching the net ... But here's what I found ;)

image.jpg

I remember from the army days that the army had some real big SS pots for the spoons. I also have a very large army surplus store just down the road from me.

Hoping to score 3 big brew pots. Would really be cool if I got something unusual like the cone to a missile of something to brew in

I love bacon. My dog does too. We had bacon and eggs(fried in the bacon grease) for dinner tonight. Offered Mister, that's my dog, a glass of my latest dark winter ale but he refused. More for me, I have no problem with that!!

Speaking of, I've always dreamed of buying one of the decommissioned missile silos that have been converted into homes. There's a lot of them up in the Adirondacks. If I ever win the lottery, that's priority #1 for me. I'd stock it up for the apocalypse and just overall enjoy living hundreds of feet underground. ;)

Speaking of, I've always dreamed of buying one of the decommissioned missile silos that have been converted into homes. There's a lot of them up in the Adirondacks. If I ever win the lottery, that's priority #1 for me. I'd stock it up for the apocalypse and just overall enjoy living hundreds of feet underground. ;)

Saw the one on the show preppers. Man that looked very cool and I would love to have one.

Airborneguy said:
Well at first it was mostly at night, now it's morphed into a mini (not for long) Taproom type thread.

Kinda like the Taproom, accept we have guns and we're nice to each other.

There is a lot about living in a silo that would be cool, but I don't know that I could live without lots of natural light in my house.

I can see how that would bother most people, probably my wife too. For me though, it's an ideal situation. I've mostly worked midnight hours and prefer the dark, especially PITCH dark when sleeping.

Not to mention, the newer light bulbs put out very natural light. We only have two regular light bulbs in our house anymore, and those only because I have OCD in regards to "finishing" things. I like the light they put out better than the regular bulbs.

Anyone want to see my 1969 .45 Ruger? It's been broke in for me. Well used, now my turn. Easily capable of shooting a huge buck.

But really, can we get back to talking about puppies now? :)

BobbiLynn said:
Anyone want to see my 1969 .45 Ruger? It's been broke in for me. Well used, now my turn. Easily capable of shooting a huge buck.

But really, can we get back to talking about puppies now? :)

Bring in puppies. It's been awhile.

Keep it up ladies and germs. I think we can hit 100/day without breaking a sweat. Back to Dan. It's kind of funny sometimes when he's gone for a while. I'll get a random like out of nowhere for something I posted a couple weeks ago.

Not a puppy, but my lab who passed last year. Zoe was 110% lab - loved people and any ball that bounced!

Ahh, so sorry, to me he's still a puppy. Dogs never do grow up. Still got that little bit of puppy left in them, always.

A big dog and a little girl. Isn't it nice? Soo... where is the music tonight?

coatgallerypic293.jpg

passedpawn said:
My pup Marlee is in the front. Best dog ever. Vizsla.

Those are some damn fine looking pups. One of the best looking litters I've seen as a matter of fact. I want a dog pretty bad, but my wife is allergic so a pooch is going to have to wait. Somewhere in my 40's I'll sell this place and get a country property and then me and my mutt can stay outside.

Back