I like this time at night on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Airplanedoc said:
Its not so bad, I have been know to drunk shop once and awhile, then think "WTF was I thinking" when the box shows up. You do own a Iphone, right? If you don't it would be way worse.

Ooh boy, my early Ambien experiences were pretty hilarious. I took it and within days boxes of tooth whitener, shoes, and other crap was showing up. I also "bought" a Hogue grip for my Colt pistol. That was the only good to come of it.

image-1433585354.jpg

Nice piece. 357? I can't read the bbl. Did I just get creative with my abbreviations? Yes, yes I did.

BBL_Brewer said:
Nice piece. 357? I can't read the bbl. Did I just get creative with my abbreviations? Yes, yes I did.

Yep, the King Cobra. I really want a Python, and have turned down several really nice pieces and I sorely regret it. One was a custom, absolutely the most gorgeous pistol I've ever seen. The trigger pull was an almost erotic experience. Ok that was sorta gay, but not as much as my peacock dress.

Yep, the King Cobra. I really want a Python, and have turned down several really nice pieces and I sorely regret it. One was a custom, absolutely the most gorgeous pistol I've ever seen. The trigger pull was an almost erotic experience. Ok that was sorta gay, but not as much as my peacock dress.

You mean something like this? ;)

Picture 006.jpg

Is there a book you would recommend to get started reloading? I'm considering getting into it to save money now that I have a place to shoot a little more often.

All the major bullet manufactures put out a reloading manual every few years. They are pretty dang good covering interior and exterior ballistics. How to load and the process of reloading and how to improve accuracy through different types of loading methods.

I kind of like the speer manual for the reloading methods but for the actual loads I like the hornady book. For the actual loads though you can go to any of the powder or bullet websites and they will give you loads and powder.

Not a possum update but perhaps something worse. My 15 year old daughter is going to her first formal. My god the estrogen is killing me around here and to think they complain about the brew smell

Hhmmm, another thread about guns, sleep and basically nothing. Looks familiar, sounds familiar so it must be familiar. Am I lost?

Hhmmm, another thread about guns, sleep and basically nothing. Looks familiar, sounds familiar so it must be familiar. Am I lost?

Might be if you have shot a possum in your sleep while doing nothing. And if you have spill the beans because inquiring minds want to know

Not a possum update but perhaps something worse. My 15 year old daughter is going to her first formal. My god the estrogen is killing me around here and to think they complain about the brew smell

So it would be bad to make them late while you educate (indoctrinate) the young man into the art of home brewing? Maybe get him to help with bottling?

So it would be bad to make them late while you educate (indoctrinate) the young man into the art of home brewing? Maybe get him to help with bottling?

I got to be careful. I already made her cry and was just joking with her. My god man I have 3 women in the house right now and I am the only male. Nothing I say or do is even remotely the right thing to say or do right now.

I think I am going to hide and drink a bunch and then go bottle some beer

No possum updates. What's up with that?

I was going to reset the trap finally today, just been busy, but then a storm was coming through and even a tornado warning. Passed now, all my plants got watered good.

I will get back to the possum trapping very soon. For now, he's running around free as a bird.

Whutever said:

Woah woah woah.. Easy there buddy.

What is the best stew rat?
How long do you smoke possum?
Do you take Ambien?
Do you play disc golf?
What position?
;)

I got to be careful. I already made her cry and was just joking with her. My god man I have 3 women in the house right now and I am the only male. Nothing I say or do is even remotely the right thing to say or do right now.

I think I am going to hide and drink a bunch and then go bottle some beer
Three words. "You look pretty." Then fix something, then hide again for another week. :)

Probably don't need to tell you, bug you may be able to find a cheap reloader on CL. I have occasionally used SearchTempest to search a wider CL area.

Is there a book you would recommend to get started reloading? I'm considering getting into it to save money now that I have a place to shoot a little more often.

Most all of my loading books have a beginning section explaining the how to's.

With a good press, its not really rocket science, a lot like brewing actually, follow the recipe, take measurements often and use the final product. Also like brewing, front end equipment costs (for good equipment) are high, but you make it up on volumes on the back end. Its probably comparable to brewing cost wise.

The set up of the press is really the hardest part, but once you get it down, its not too bad.

And setting up the press is not that hard once you get the idea of what is going on. I keep all my dies set up so all I have to do is screw them in and run a test with one round.

Whew done bottling. Got 61 new soldiers ready to march into battle in 4 weeks

And setting up the press is not that hard once you get the idea of what is going on. I keep all my dies set up so all I have to do is screw them in and run a test with one round.

Whew done bottling. Got 61 new soldiers ready to march into battle in 4 weeks

I should be more clear, The first time you set up your press is a bit difficult, after you have done it, its a piece of cake to set up your second set of dies, same with adjustments. I have a progressive, so all my dies remain in the head, I run off 3-5 rounds weigh and measure, if they are all in spec, start cranking them out. I then weigh and measure again a few times, on a sliding scale depending on what I am loading.

Back