i just drank my first batch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxman06

Reaction score
so i just had abought a 12 pack of my first batch of homebrew, it is a amarican style light loger. i must admit it is pruty good. i cant wait for my hef to be ready.

Nice! I can't wait 'till I can say the same. In about a month I'll be chillin' on my first batch (Newcastle clone). I can say, however, that my first gallon of hard cider was magical - even if it was only fermented with fleischmann's active dry and not racked into a secondary. Something about having made it yourself just makes it that much more enjoyable.
Prost to your first batch! :mug:

Congrat's just left the safety of my previous brewing partners as I have moved back to college. Have my first solo batch in secondary about a week from bottling, and after a taste sample must say it taste great!....Can't wait to be in your position...Now the tough part - Waiting and deciding what to make next ;)

Cheers to Success! :mug:

Congrats man! I just cooked up my first batch Saturday night. :mug:

Lol yea it also dosnt help that I do the majoity of my posts of my phone which dosnt have the best spell checker

Back