I havnt brewed in over a month...sucks.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinglejohn

Reaction score
Damn School!

Finals are next week, im totally out of beer. I have all the making for 3 batches and all my carboys, kegs, bottles, and fridge are empty. Im thinking next friday will mark the begining of a brewathon.

I've got the itch too. I haven't done a beer brew since September, however, I just did an Apfelwein. I enjoy brewing a lot, but you're right when you're busy it's tough to have a brew day. I had a funny tasting batch in September and I'm just trying to convince myself I'm still good enough to continue with the hobby. I hope to do a dunkel weiss next. If goes well, this summer shall be a brewathon for me as well. I'll celebrate the end of the summer with that nicely aged Apfelwein!

i feel you. i've been working, softball has started up, and my brewing time has been taken up by building time. this weekend i might have to brew twice

For my friends and I, next Friday is the beginning of our Superbrew Weekend. 5 guys, 3 rigs, 2 days, 40 gallons of beer!

25 gallons of IPA, 10 gallons of Kolsch, and a special 5 gallons of Imperial Fruit Rye.

Now to get my keezer up and running...

For my friends and I, next Friday is the beginning of our Superbrew Weekend. 5 guys, 3 rigs, 2 days, 40 gallons of beer!

25 gallons of IPA, 10 gallons of Kolsch, and a special 5 gallons of Imperial Fruit Rye.

Now to get my keezer up and running...

That's cool that you have friends into the hobby. My friends just seem to enjoy helping with the consumption end and not the actual means of production.

That's cool that you have friends into the hobby. My friends just seem to enjoy helping with the consumption end and not the actual means of production.

Those friends actually got ME into the hobby/obsession. What's nice is that we're still close enough, geographically, to be able to brew together on occasion. Friends for consumption are always easy to come by.

Back