i have to laugh at this one....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustbucket

Reaction score
I was looking around on facebook today, and i came across this... this is from a local pizza place/pub near me... I almost wanted to rip them a new b-hole...

Shock Top is coming to Trapper's II tomorrow 5-7pm! Come out and enjoy some volleyball, give aways, and sample a local beer!!

anyone else ever come across somethings stupid like that?

no.. all they serve is AB, and SA products.. there is nothing "local" about these products here.. but there is an AB brewery, if you really want to consider that local....

Was at a bar onetime and someone at our table ordered Shock Top because they love craft beer.

I wanted to hit them square in the face with a folding chair.

those i do.. but.... what they are considering is that shock top is a local brew... I would gladly go support Ithaca and middle ages if they were going to be there and were served there...

but for what they are trying to say in this is that.. its almost like a craft brew.... i believe shock-top is not made here.. but im trying to find out for sure...

my bad on saying that there is nothing local.. there are... i guess i was trying to say that they dont serve anything from locals around here...

Back