I have no artistic ability. Can I use yours?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie Zero

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm brewing up a batch of beer to give to my Dad for Christmas. It's a Chipotle Scotch Ale. (Dad used to special order a jalapeno beer, whose name escapes me at this time)

Anyway, I'd like to have a label for it, but I have no artistic talent of any kind. I can't draw a straight line with a ruler. :drunk:

I'd love it if one of you graphic arts/Photoshop experts out there could help me out. I can't pay you for the effort, but you'd have my eternal gratitude. :D

Here's the idea: I want a cartoon mallard duck, wearing a sombrero, a kilt, and holding a frosty mug of beer. Colors, fonts, other artistic elements are entirely under your control. Go wild! :D

The beer will be called Fupped Duck's Chipotle Scotch Ale.

Thank you very much in advance to whoever can help me out with this. :mug:

maybe you could search the net for some good pictures you'd like to use.. that may help someone putting them together for you

fupduck.jpg

No prob bob! Glad to help

I could do a little more detail work on it, but it's a cartoon and I don't know how far you wanted to go.
Now if you have a bottle leftover.....:D

JalaPeno said:
No prob bob! Glad to help

I could do a little more detail work on it, but it's a cartoon and I don't know how far you wanted to go.
Now if you have a bottle leftover.....:D

Bottle hell, that's worth a sixer

Great job JalaPeno!

Latest posts

Back