I have a wilser bag that needs a good home

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggriffi

Reaction score
Yes, I have a wilser bag that I won't be using anymore and I want to give to someone. The thing is that it will only fit a Bayou Classic 44 qt kettle. I also have an extra hop bag that I will send out as well. I can tell you first hand that these bags are damn good and Mike stands behind them.

So if you have one of these kettles and want a bag post here. If there is more than one person interested, I will put all names in a hat and draw one out. Lets give it 24 hrs to see who is interested.

I have that exact kettle. Would love a quality bag to BIAB larger batches. My BIAB setup only does 2-3 gallons at the moment.

Very nice idea ggriffi, no sense leaving a bag neglected when it could be in loving hands mashing grain...

I would like to match your generosity and offer up another free bag to a lucky winner....any size up to 20 - 25 gallons, if the OP, ggriffi approves and will administer the drawing.

Thanks for your support HBT!
wilser

Very nice idea ggriffi, no sense leaving a bag neglected when it could be in loving hands mashing grain...

I would like to match your generosity and offer up another free bag to a lucky winner....any size up to 20 - 25 gallons, if the OP, ggriffi approves and will administer the drawing.

Thanks for your support HBT!
wilser

I would be happy to "administer" this Mike. I will change the end date of this to Sunday at noon eastern time. By my count it looks like 3 posters have the bayou kettle and one doesn't. I will pm them all to make sure.

Please post whether you have the Bayou Kettle or if you are in for the "any size" bag

Ooh ooh count me in! I have the 44qt Bayou kettle. I've done two BIAB and the paint strainer bag just isn't cutting it in this large of a kettle.

Cool fun idea! There are some generous people on this board, never ceases to amaze me.

I'll throw my name in the running for the "any size". I've got a Wilser for my 15 gal kettle but with cold weather coming I am looking to outfit my stovetop and would need a smaller bag. Prost

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I would love to be in for the "any size" bag! I have a 60qt kettle. Both offers are extremely generous!

Very generous! I love my Wilser bags, and I know it's a great product.

Last year, Wilser made me some extra large bags for my cider press, and they worked out so well that we're still using those. I have some hops bags that I use often, and now a brand new bag for my MLT. I also use them to hold pulp in my fruit wines. They are so much nicer than the large mesh bags for sale at winemaking shops.

Anyway, good luck to those hoping to win and thanks to griff and Wilser!

Doing my research as I embark into the BIAB realm and decided I should get a Wilser bag--please add me to the "any size" portion. Thanks

I was gonna buy a bag eventually, but let's see who's lucky.

Put me in, Thanks.

Just purchased by bayou classic 40 qt.! Wont need to purchase if i win :mug:

Add my name to the list. I've been wanting to try his bags vs the homebrew shop bags for a while but couldn't bring myself to buy one. I think if I win I might just pay it forward.

I'd love to use a bag that was professionally made. Count me in for the any size bag!

In for the any size bag! This is pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Another for any size for my tiny 16 qt kettle...I'm sure they are way better than the bag I'm using.

Back