I had a nightmare earlier.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerry_P

Reaction score
For some reason I siphoned my beer into a 5 gallon carboy. When I was finished I realized I forgot to sanitize the siphon and hose!!! Then I thought to myself "Gosh it's awful warm in here...and this carboy is not going to fit in my cooler fermentation chamber!!! AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Then I woke up.

Ive had a recurring nightmare where my belgian sitting in my rope tub / aquarium heater setup somehow turned upside down during the night and mixed all in with the dirty water in there

I dont even want to talk about the vague dream where I apparently put my fermentor in my oven instead of the chest freezer overnight. Turned it on and it was sitting at a toasty 180F in the morning

I went to my keezer and tried to get a beer, tap 2 is empty, tap three runs out at 1/3 a glass. I fill the rest from tap 1, the only one left. Then I tried to wake up when I realized it is only 10pm and I am AWAKE!!! :(:(

BTW tap one is almost empty and the next beer is not ready. Luckily I have 4 beers and 3 wines in fermenters now so I will be set for most of the fall and winter. As long as I brew SOME MORE!

Here's a nightmare - a new keg going down the drain.

byebeer.jpg

1.002 FG, must have picked up a wild yeast. Tried to drink it, just wasn't good. Time to throw away all the tubing and sanitize the hell out of everything.

Izza tragedy, I was looking forward to an end of summer EPA.

Latest posts

Back