i am a happy camper!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indulf

Reaction score
and i'm hooked!

i posted up a while back about my dad's surprise Christmas gift - a HB setup. nothing fancy, but it got the job done.

i brewed my first batch up, took everyone's advice, and forgot about it.

3ish weeks later i started testing it and it stabilized. i bottled it a little more than week ago. cracked open my first homebrew during the game last night and it was awesome. my wife, who normally doesn't like beer, loved it. i didn't notice any off tastes and the carbonation was pretty much perfect.

i'm hooked! thanks for all the good info on this site. can't wait to see what i come up with next!

^^^Agreed. See if you can save a few for a month...or two...or three. Then see what time can do to a brew. Amazing!

Welcome to the addiction!

Yep make sure you save at least 1 or 2 until 3-4 week un the bittle mark, so you can see how much better it will get.

After doing that the first time or two,I forced myself to wait till they're ready. Just suppliment with craft brew or old millwaukee.

Back