Howsh it going?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myleviathan

Reaction score
Greetings from SW Florida! I'm a novice home brewer. So far I've made two batches of cider. One of them was delicious, and the other sucked ass. My wife got me a brew kit for Christmas consisting of a 5 gallon plastic primary fermenter and a glass secondary fermenter. Came with a broken hydrometer, and a siphon tube apparatus with no pump. I've got to call that guy....

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting my brew going. I'm not sure what to start first. I'm thinking about getting another batch of cider going to give as gifts next Christmas. However, I would really like to juice my own apples. Does anybody know of a good apple supplier?

I'd also like to get some dark beer started, along with some anniversary wine. My wife and I thought it would be a good idea to make our own wine, bottle it, and save it for future anniversaries.

So much brewing to do, so little money and time... I'm looking forward to hanging out with everybody. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the forum, where are you in SW florida? I lived in teh Ft Myers area for about 18 years.

Back