How's this for a brew stand?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hadabar said:
there was a post on this before...got some bad reviews for quality...plus only 1 burner

O ok. Thanks for the info and sorry about this already being posted. I must have missed that. I guess I will just keep using what I have. Thanks again

Stockspeed3 said:
O ok. Thanks for the info and sorry about this already being posted. I must have missed that. I guess I will just keep using what I have. Thanks again

no worries...I'm sure I've done it too!

I'd be a sweet deal if it had 2 burners I think

I think I remember that thread being harsh about the quality but the picture and the description seems to indicate TWO burners.
"King Kooker 30" Outdoor Propane Patio Cart
With 105,000 BTU Jet Burner and 60,000 BTU Cast Burner

well mines made of PVC...so I can't knock it too much....but it holds a MT and HLT with grain and water no problem... going to do more cross supports for piece of mind though in the future..

Just looked on Costco and found a dual burner with cart. Item #439672. This looks like it would work. What do you guys think?

Can't speak for the quality of it but looks like it has two burners "Patio Cart with 105,000 BTU Jet Burner and 60,000 BTU Cast Burner".

Stevo2569 said:
Just looked on Costco and found a dual burner with cart. Item #439672. This looks like it would work. What do you guys think?

Oops you beat me to it.

I found a pic...

ForumRunner_20110503_181328.jpg

Wow, that's nifty and a little crazy looking. Thanks for sharing, seems like all I ever see on the boards is mega-technical welded steal dealies with 8 gigawatt burners and automation and all that. Nice to see people enjoying the hobby without all that stuff.

hillhousesawdustco said:
Wow, that's nifty and a little crazy looking. Thanks for sharing, seems like all I ever see on the boards is mega-technical welded steal dealies with 8 gigawatt burners and automation and all that. Nice to see people enjoying the hobby without all that stuff.

it makes beer...damn good beer too!

I'm getting about 80% efficiency too.

I'm definitely enjoying myself...addicted might be the more appropriate word...
I don't want all the automation...I want to feel like I'm brewing ...not playing video game about brewing.

its fun and a pretty cheap build. thanks for the kind words!

Back