Howdy From Lake Anna, VA!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hagen

Reaction score
Howdy!

I've been brewing for 13 years. I do grain steeping, but finally have enough kitchen/deck space to dive into all-grain. My friend/student Devaspawn reccomended this forum. I've been a member of other ones for a few years, but I could always use another group of experienced brewers to learn something from. After all, we're never really done learning are we?:mug:

My favorite recipie is for a HG brown/porter (not really sure which it is, it kinds straddles the two styles). I've never been one for conformity to styles, and I like to experiment and see how it comes out. I'm more into brewing what I and my friends like versus strict adherence to guidelines.

Brew, drink, and have fun doing both!:D

Greetings... I might be moving to the fredericksburg area. how is the real estate market near lake anna these days?
Cheers

firecrackerbob said:
Greetings... I might be moving to the fredericksburg area. how is the real estate market near lake anna these days?
Cheers

The market is wide open, You can practically name your terms. Cmon over, We need more friendy brewers to shre with aorund here! :mug:

Back