How to Make Milk That’ll Get You Hammered (article)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I just might... I wasn't even remotely going to try it until I saw the last pics and now I'm thinking I might...

I had visions of that old tv series "Alien Nation" when I read the title. Remember how the aliens drank spoiled milk instead of alcahol? Looks like a cool recipe though if you like that sort of thing.

Never heard of "whole vodka", and I can't see a need for the vodka in this recipe to do anything that the standard bottom-shelf stuff won't take care of. I'm going to try this for sure--I'll be sure to let you know about the results I get with bog-standard econovod.

Anyone out there have a German Aunt that once in a while took care of you when you were sick? My Tanta Liesel did from time to time and was always giving me a glass of hot milk w/a shot of some whiskey in it. Didn't like the taste, but I got to sleep a lot and rest! :mug:

Back