How much ya brew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lando

Reaction score
Set a new personal best this weekend.
5 batches, 2 AG, 2 PM, 1 extract in two days. I hit all my numbers, no major screw ups, plus built a new mash tun and set up a new keezer with hot/cold temp control for fermentation/serving. Even got to bed before 10pm both nights and had a few brews.
Whats your brewing related personal best?

You have got to be single. :) j/k

Seriously, congrats man. That's hardcore. Best I've ever done is two AG batches in one day, which I do quite often.

I've brewed 3 AG batches in a weekend. That also included bottling 3 batches. Never again will I attempt that in the summer. When the weathers cooler it might be enjoyable, but it sure wasn't in 100+*F temps.

I didn't realize we were competing.;)
I've brewed 4 10 gallon AG batches in one weekend and kegged 2 batches so I could use the yeast cake. That's way too much work for a hobby so it'll never happen again(unless I run out of homebrew again).

Well I bottled three batches and brewed two this weekend, had to get the supply back up after all that warm weather!

I brew 30 gal at a time when the weather is cold. It's a rough 16 hour day, but lasts a lot longer and is much less time consuming that doing 5 gal batches. I crank out 5's in the summer :( can't wait for the temperature drop.

I have done 3 all grain 5gallon batches in a weekend, one batch was partigyle so that saved some time, but I try to brew every 2 to 3 weeks to keep up, going to do my first 10gallon batch this weekend.

Latest posts

Back