How Many Gallons of Homebrew in 2018?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10g's what should be lighter amber, after drinking all dark for 2.5 years....

8765+10=8775

and we only have 3 months to brew 1,225, to get it to 10k! DRINK UP BRETHREN! i think there's an ac/dc quote in that somewhere?

to use wikipedia's tactic's, this thread has had over 23k views. if every person that viewed this thread just brewed one batch a month for the rest of the year. :)

Last edited:
160 gallons by calculation this year, all but 10 NEIPAs, the other 10 DIPA.

= 8995 gallons

I currently have 2 cases of IPA in the closet (5 gallons) and another 5 gallons of stout in the secondary fermenter and am waiting for the wort on an ale to cool of which will also be 5 gallons when it gets in the fermenter so - 15.
I actually didn't do anything until August of this year (not sure why) so that is all my 2018 beer. So 9185 for this thread

Remember that all amounts should be BEER! Wine, mead, and cider have their own forums where a running total is kept. Make sure you are adding your total to the last post. Also, totals should come from the amount in the fermenter.

I've got 5.5 gallons of my house saison just starting to bubble through the airlock, so:

Total = 5.5 gal

I brewed another 10 gals of an Amber Ale yesterday. Nothing fancy 21 pounds pale malt, 8oz crystal of about 120L i'd guess, 3oz's Jarrylo hops for about 90 min...

Seems this thread has made up on some lost ground since last i brewed! We're well on our way to 10k now!

9258+10=9268

Back