How many gallons of homebrew in 2015?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duh! Brett is for priming dude. How else would my beer carbonate?! I'm good on sours until i start my solera. :DView attachment 284539

Nice.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1434314603.187046.jpg
Bottom shelf is 1 & 3 gallin carboys of oud bruin-ish. left to right on top golden sour on mango, wolverine is guarding 6 more gallons of the same batch of oud bruin, captain america and wolverine are fighting over 6 gallons of Belgian Saison with CS dregs, then todays extract sour and version 6 of my Farmhouse Rye.

Nice.
View attachment 284544
Bottom shelf is 1 & 3 gallin carboys of oud bruin-ish. left to right on top golden sour on mango, wolverine is guarding 6 more gallons of the same batch of oud bruin, captain america and wolverine are fighting over 6 gallons of Belgian Saison with CS dregs, then todays extract sour and version 6 of my Farmhouse Rye.

Dang, i need to step up my security system like yours haha.

Haha I'm sure it wont be bad, just like giving you a hard time.

It's all good I'll send you a couple summer of 2016. Next up I want to try to make a tart saison with the kettle sour method. I have not done a kettle sour or sour mash.

13788 + 5 gal. Honey Amber IPA =

Man, it's hard to get your total in quick enough! Before I can post my reply, 6000 more gallons have showed up!

Hahaha thank god I'm not the only one with a touch of ocd around here.

People brew 5.5 gallon batches so much, it tends to even out. What really drives me nuts is .25 or .75 additions, they can take months to go away. I totally just round those on my next entry :devil

People brew 5.5 gallon batches so much, it tends to even out. What really drives me nuts is .25 or .75 additions, they can take months to go away. I totally just round those on my next entry :devil

I do imput 5.5 sometimes myself but if the total is 5.25 I still imput 5.5.

Last edited:
Back