How many gallons of homebrew in 2014?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
based on 30,108.5 gallons I add my
G-13 IMPERIAL STOUT 8-Ten gallon batches starting on 1-11-14 last batch 8-25-14

2nd runnings porter 8-five gallon batches

Fallen ale 2-ten gallon batches

Bob's beer(my attempt at coors light for my uncle Bob) 1-five gallon batch

G-13= 80 gallons
2nd runnings= +40 gallons
Fallen ale= +20 gallons
Bob's beer= + 5 gallons
+30,108.5 gallons =

:rockin:30,253.5 gallons

It appears that some are not going to the last page before posting their additions. We managed to lose a thousand gallons overnight.

I think the number should be:

It appears that some are not going to the last page before posting their additions. We managed to lose a thousand gallons overnight.

I think the number should be:

Tapatalk does that.

+5 gal American Amber

10 gallons from the previous page were lost as well (total adjustment of 31 gallons) so I think we should be at:

Duplicate. See below. (I hate the glitch with this site)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Catching up again....

28,613.75 +
5 gal of Citra IPA
5 gal of Brown Ale
5 gal of Irish Red Ale

= 28, 628.75 gallons

Correction.... 30,346.75

Please go the the last post before updating!!! Those of us with OCD lose our minds. :mug:

The problem is that the last thread isn't always the most up to date. I quoted the last thread with a count on my post just before you and didn't realize the previous page had a higher count. There's got to be a better way to do this than to rely on a bunch of people who drink to do math, myself included.

Its because the apps bring you in were you last viewed the thread you have to actually go to the last post yourself to get the total. I have to do it everytime. If everyone made sure the were on the last post before posting their own we wouldnt have 1000 gallon losses

Its because the apps bring you in were you last viewed the thread you have to actually go to the last post yourself to get the total. I have to do it everytime. If everyone made sure the were on the last post before posting their own we wouldnt have 1000 gallon losses

I agree that is the cause of most of the issues, but this is 2014 though, there has to be a better way to do this. I write PHP code at work and can write a simple script to allow you to update a count pretty quickly. Is there a feature in the board's software we are not utilizing or is there a way members can write modules for it?

I agree that is the cause of most of the issues, but this is 2014 though, there has to be a better way to do this. I write PHP code at work and can write a simple script to allow you to update a count pretty quickly. Is there a feature in the board's software we are not utilizing or is there a way members can write modules for it?

This is a great idea if it could be done have it so you post your gallons and the thread automatically keeps the running total and updates it at the end of each post after the posters words

jaymclean - you're absolutely right about relying on us (I had to write it down and put it through the 'adding machine' twice). PHP script would be awesome!

We just need HBT to make us a little web app to enter are amounts and do the math for us :)

+5 gallons of Blonde Ale
+5 gallons of Saison

I think you may have missed a page of posts. So, assuming I'm correct, I will add your 10 gallons and my 6 gallons to the precious total of 30404.

30414 + 6 gallons of APA.

4.5 gal - Double IPA
4.5 gal - Robust Porter w\ Verve Coffee & Vanilla Beans
4.5 gal - Belgian Rye Ale
5 gal - Bison Coffee Stout w\ Cherries s (next week)
5 gal Saison w\ Raspberries (next week)

30,420 + 5 Xmas Ale = 30,425

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

4.5 gal - Double IPA
4.5 gal - Robust Porter w\ Verve Coffee & Vanilla Beans
4.5 gal - Belgian Rye Ale
5 gal - Bison Coffee Stout w\ Cherries s (next week)
5 gal Saison w\ Raspberries (next week)

30,425 + 19 = 30,444

+5 gal Brown Porter

= 30,449

+5 gallons California Common (west coast ale yeast so not quite)
+7 gallons Experimental Chocolate Oatmeal Stout

30449 + 12

Latest posts

Back